Fat Dissolving Injections (Aqualyx) Training Course
For experienced therapists wishing to offer this increasingly popular treatment to a high professional clinical standard.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will:
- Be qualified to offer Fat Dissolving Injections safely and effectively as a professional treatment.
- Know how to apply Fat Dissolving injections to the most popular face and body areas.
- Be equipped with the necessary knowledge to integrate your skills into professional clinic practice.
- 1/2 Day face to face.
- 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
- £495 for Fat Dissolving Injections, or
- £895 for Fat Dissolving and Vitamin Injections (save £95 by taking both together).
- Deposit £125 per course.
- Balance payable 14 days prior to course attendance date.
Fat Dissolving Injections Course Overview
(Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections)
Fat dissolving injections offer a fast, safe, non-surgical fat reduction solution to treating stubborn pockets of fat which are not responsive to diet and exercise alone.
For some clients, no matter how much they diet or exercise, they cannot get rid of certain pockets of fat which tend to remain in problem areas such as love handles, bra rolls, muffin tops, around the tummy, saddle bags on the outer thighs and double chins.
Fat dissolving injections are very helpful in refining body shape by tackling those areas of fat that are stubborn.
However, they are NOT a weight loss treatment or an alternative to diet and exercise.
Fat Dissolving Injections depend on the area being treated and the number of vials used for the area.
Pricing start at between £150 and £250.
On this course you will learn:
- Introduction to Fat Dissolving injections.
- How fat dissolving injections work.
- Indications for treatment.
- Hygiene, health and safety.
- Client consultation, protocol and informed consent.
- Product knowledge.
- Injection protocol and techniques.
- Step by step of full treatment procedure (hands-on practice).
- Contra-indications and contra-actions.
- Results clients can expect and managing expectations.
- Complications management.
- Post treatment care/ post treatment restrictions.
- Treatment planning and pricing.
This course is suitable for those with an NVQ Level 3 in beauty therapy, or equivalent (including A & P) and at least 6 months experience in treatments that pierce the skin. (i.e Epilation, Advanced Cosmetic Procedures, Microblading or Micropigmentation).
Those who are qualified in Dermal fillers or Botulinum toxin (6 months experience), or are a Registered Nurse, or other medical professional would also be eligible.
Exam / assessment info
You will be assessed by continual observation throughout the course, to ensure that you have all the knowledge that you will need to practice your skills professionally. There will be a written assessment and practical assessment taken at the end of your training to assess your competency for commercial practice.
Qualification / Certification
Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded a ‘Fat Dissolving Injections Diploma’ by Helen McGuinness Aesthetics & Beauty Training International.
We advise that you check with your individual Insurer that you can get insurance before booking the course.