Professional Massage and Holistic Training Courses
- Courses that will give you the skills to succeed in the industry.
- Gain professional industry qualifications in Massage and Holistic Therapies.
- Training in small, friendly classes whilst benefitting from expert tuition.
- Affordable training that will give you the opportunity to quickly increase your earning potential.
“More and more people are turning to Massage and complementary Therapies as part of a healthy lifestyle.”
“Therapists will these skills are very much in demand.”
Follow your passion …
Massage Training Courses
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Massage Courses
Holistic / Complimentary Therapy Courses
A career in Massage and Holistic Therapies will enable you to:
- Follow a career that you enjoy and are passionate about.
- Work in a spa environment.
- Be able to run your own business with a great earning potential.
- Grow your knowledge and understanding of how therapies are beneficial to people.
As the link between traditional and complementary medicine forges closer together, there is a growing recognition of the value of complementary therapies in our health care system and an increasing need for complementary therapists to help make our health care system more ‘holistic’, with more choices for the individual. . With this brings a growing demand for highly qualified practitioners in the field of complementary therapies.
The increase in stress levels has been a major factor in the explosive interest in complementary therapies from the public. Magazines and newspapers are full of testimonials from individuals who verify that therapies such as massage, aromatherapy and reflexology have helped them with a multitude of problems: backache, headaches, migraine, arthritis, digestive problems, high blood pressure to name but a few !
A career in massage and complementary therapies offers many possibilities and opportunities. Imagine how rewarding and challenging it could be to work in the following settings :
- GP Surgeries and Health Clinics
- Complementary Therapy Centres
- Working in health farms or health spas
- Working from home
- Working freelance as a visiting therapist
- Working with other Complementary Practitioners (Acupuncturists, Homeopaths, Osteopaths, Chiropractors etc)
- Working in leisure, health and sports centres
- Working aboard a cruise liner and travelling the world
- Working in a corporate environment
With such a flourishing profession, possibilities are endless and the choice is yours ……